Monday, June 14, 2010

The Wind is messing with my photo shoot!!! :-(

Amos's picture of the day... Well, Daddy came home to get me today around noon! Yipeeee, one of the sites he needed to walk out and survey was way out in the mountains, which means "I can go with him" wooo hooooo!!!!! So he got the camera and off we went. I looked all handsome after my bath last night "yuck"! so of course there would be pictures. But the problem is, turns out I don’t photograph that well in the wind we had up there today. My beard is a problem! See!




Then once we found a place tucked behind the rock I did get one good picture of me.
The trail up the mountain was cool to. I was ripping and tearing and dad kept calling me back. Dang Dad I’m trying to run like the wind… He said something about the last time he was out this was he saw a “Big Sal” and her cub up here. Not sure what that is but I know he had the “Bad” collar on me and the big bang-boom-kapowy thing in his belt… So it must be something bad???

Anywhooo, he had to come out here to look at a site for a Microwave tower. Which is fancy for "not that good" wireless broadband service for some company. :-) Boy it was windy. I think I look pretty cool running down the trail!



14 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

The girls say you still look handsome Amos.

Noah

Inky and Molly said...

Very picturesque for a microwave tower... Looking hot as always despite the wind!

Amos said...

Thanks Inky and Molly! Yea, but they aren’t as big as they used to be and it's temporary for some big state project then it will be hauled off.

Would be a bummer for something so pretty to have a big tower planted on it!

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Look at that background! We like the picture of your beard blown back, Amos! It doesn't take away any of your handsomeness at all!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

julee said...

Hi Amos,
You are one handsome rugged dude! Love all the action shots!
Violet

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Well hello there! Read your story on the Facebook Airedales- We Luv Hairdale Terrors spotlight story about you. It's nice to meet you and we will come back and check out your pics and stories because we love Airedales too! Have a great week!

Betsy said...

Amos , you are absolutely adorable! I think this is the first time I have ever seen an alaskan airedale and I must say i quite like the breed!

You are lucky to have such nice humans to take your outdoors to those pretty places. You fit in very well with the scenery. You mentioned that your beard made you look funny when the wind blew, let me tell you something... AT LEAST YOU GOT SOME BEARD!!! My humans accidentally shaved mine off...

See you soon again, I like your blog!

Sunshade said...

Bootiful shots Amos, loved that last picture!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

John Going Gently said...

found you through my friend cassie
love airdales. and would LOVE to have one but with two welsh terriers and a scottie
AND a tiny welsh cottage..we have not got a lot of room
great blog!
best john

Nelly said...

Hi Handsome,
We just found you Blog. Mummy, Finni & I baked some biscuits. Come and look on Finni's blog www.ragamuffinn.co.uk
Nibbles
Nelly x

. : : j u l i a n a . b a r a s s i : : . said...

Amos, you're always looking good and handsome!! Me and my four Dales, live in Patagonia Argentina, "the Wind Land" (even 160 km/h)...and their beards always looks funny... but the problem here is the sand in the middle of our ayes...
Anyway, just wanna say that I love your blog!! Lots of kisses from Whisky, Branca, Jeep & Ron (and me, of course!!)

Oskar said...

Hi Amos, I'm Oskar. It looks like you've been away from your blog for awhile, but I hope you come back soon.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Unknown said...

Yea, but they aren’t as big as they used to be and it's temporary for some big state project then it will be hauled . Challenge coins

World of Animals, Inc said...

Amos, what lovely photos you shared. Our favorite one is the last one of you running towards the camera. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals